Not everyone on our show loved it. Listen to find out why. SPOILERS!!!
We watched Avengers Infinity War! We talk about it. Not everybody in our group absolutely loved it, but you’ll have to listen to find out why. SPOILERS!
Avengers: Infinity War is a 2018 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team the Avengers, produced by Marvel Studiosand distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. It is the sequel to 2012’s The Avengers and 2015’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, and the nineteenth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The film is directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, written by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, and features an ensemble cast including Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Benedict Cumberbatch, Don Cheadle, Tom Holland, Chadwick Boseman, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Danai Gurira, Letitia Wright, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Josh Brolin, and Chris Pratt. In Avengers: Infinity War, the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy attempt to stop Thanos from collecting the Infinity Stones.
Thank you for the podcast reviews!
Connect with us
- Subscribe to “Geek vs” on Apple Podcasts or on Android.
- Join the Facebook Group and join in the conversation.
- Follow @geekversus_ on Twitter
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave us a voicemail on Speak Pipe, we may use it on the show.
You don’t have to take our word for it
- After Avengers: Infinity War, We’re Dying to Have These Questions Answered
- What We Liked And Didn’t Like About Avengers: Infinity War
- ‘Infinity War’ record opening revised to $257.7M
- Does the Ending of ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Spoil Itself?
Some of our Favorite podcast episodes
- The Room
- Should Minotaurs have hooves or feet?
- Our favorite TGIF shows
- Curtis Armstrong interview
- Twin Peaks discussion with Joy Nash
- DC Douglas: You can’t ride the Beast
About the “Geek Vs” podcast
Things are about to get weird when Tony, Casey, and Betty get together weekly to provide a “nerd’s eye view of pop culture.” These only children geeks have somehow managed not to kill each other, as they do battle with movies, television, and all things pop culture. If you like podcasts similar to “Nerdist” and “ID10T”, more diverse than “2 Dope Queens”, and completely opposite of “My Brother, My Brother, and Me,” you should check out “Geek Vs.” Proud member of the Giant Size Team Up Network