It’s March, and the madness has begun! Are you a basketball fan who’s making the sad Jordan face because your bracket has been busted? Well cry no more because Geek Madness 2017 has begun!
What’s Geek Madness?
Geek Madness is a bracket tournament much like that other one, but instead it’s made up of your favorite geek, nerd, sci-fi, video game, literary and general pop culture characters. Every day we will post matchups in our Facebook group, or on our twitter account and we ask you the reader to decide the champion by simply voting for your favorite during each match up.
How Do I Decide the Winner?
The criteria for each winner is totally up to you. It could be who would win in a fight? Who has the cooler costume? Or even which one smells better. You pick the criteria for your favorite. If you like, let us know on social media why you picked each one, and we may use your picks on an episode of our podcast.
Where Do I Vote?
Who’s in the tournament?
- Superman v. Wonder Woman
- Iron Man v. Captain America
- Flash v. Green Arrow
- Wolverine v. Deadpool
- Black Panther v. Spider-Man
- Joker v. Lex Luthor
- Darkseid v. Harley Quinn
- Groot v. Loki
- The Doctor (Doctor Who) v. Sherlock Holmes
- Rey (Star Wars) v. Predator
- Captain Picard v. Captain Kirk
- Neo v. T-1000
- Dana Scully v. Dr. Robert Ford
- Rick Sanchez v. Professor Farsnworth
- Han Solo v. Rick Deckard
- Ellen Ripley vs. Xenomorph (Alien)
- Scrooge McDuck v. Darkwing Duck
- Steven Universe v. Tina Belcher
- Samurai Jack v. Tinkerbell
- The Powerpuff Girls v. Jake (Adventure Time)
- Sam & Dean Winchester v. John Constantine
- Albus Dumbledore v. Aragorn
- Gandalf v. Daenerys Targaryan
- King Kong v. Godzilla
- Samur Aran v. Corvo Attano
- Master Chief v. Kratos
- Sonic v. Tifa Lockhart
- Geralt of Rivia v. Commander Shepard
- Noctis Lucis Caelum v. Chun Li
- Tracer v. Solid Snake
- Nathan Drake v. Lara Croft
- Mario v. Link
That’s it! Keep an eye on our social meeting for the matchups where you can vote and give your reasons. Your message may even be included on the Geek Versus Week podcast.