We have good news and bad news from the Geek VS podcast this week. P.S. You should always get the bad news first, unless the person giving the option throws you for a loop and makes the two incomparable. For example, good news = they found your lost sock, but the bad news is you owe $1000 in taxes. I mean, come on. Or you ever see when someone has good news that ONLY pertains to them, so really, it’s just bad news at that point. I promise we don’t do any of those things.
Thank you for the podcast reviews!
Connect with us
- Subscribe to “Geek vs” on Apple Podcasts or on Android.
- Join the Facebook Group and join in the conversation.
- Follow @geekversus_ on Twitter
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave us a voicemail on Speak Pipe, we may use it on the show.
Some of our Favorite podcast episodes
- The Room
- Should Minotaurs have hooves or feet?
- Our favorite TGIF shows
- Curtis Armstrong interview
- Twin Peaks discussion with Joy Nash
- DC Douglas: You can’t ride the Beast
About the “Geek Vs” podcast
Things are about to get weird when Tony, Casey, and Betty get together weekly to provide a “nerd’s eye view of pop culture.” These only children geeks have somehow managed not to kill each other, as they do battle with movies, television, and all things pop culture. If you like podcasts similar to “Nerdist” and “ID10T”, more diverse than “2 Dope Queens”, and completely opposite of “My Brother, My Brother, and Me,” you should check out “Geek Vs.” Proud member of the Giant Size Team Up Network