Everyone here at the Geek Vs podcast has MoviePass so we figured what better place to chat about it, then on the podcast.
MoviePass is an American subscription-based movie ticketing service. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in New York City, the service allows subscribers to purchase a single movie ticket per day for a flat subscription fee per month. The service utilizes a mobile app, where users check-into a cinema and choose a film and showtime, which results in the cost of the ticket being loaded to a prepaid debit card, which is used to purchase the ticket from the cinema as usual.
Thank you for the podcast reviews!
Connect with us
- Subscribe to “Geek vs” on Apple Podcasts or on Android.
- Join the Facebook Group and join in the conversation.
- Follow @geekversus_ on Twitter
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave us a voicemail on Speak Pipe, we may use it on the show.
You don’t have to take our word for it
- MoviePass competitor Sinemia now starts at $4.99 per month, but with caveats
- MoviePass keeps playing with my heart, but I’ll never cancel
- Sinemia cuts prices and offers special perks that MoviePass can’t match
About the “Geek Vs” podcast
Things are about to get weird when Tony, Casey, and Betty get together weekly to provide a “nerd’s eye view of pop culture.” These only children geeks have somehow managed not to kill each other, as they do battle with movies, television, and all things pop culture. If you like podcasts similar to “Nerdist” and “ID10T”, more diverse than “2 Dope Queens”, and completely opposite of “My Brother, My Brother, and Me,” you should check out “Geek Vs.” Proud member of the Giant Size Team Up Network