The long awaited Ready Player One movie has been released and of course we were there to check it out.
The story, set in a dystopian 2044, follows protagonist Wade Watts on his search for an Easter egg in a worldwide virtual reality game, the discovery of which will lead him to inherit the game creator’s fortune.
You don’t have to take our word for it
- How Warner Bros. Sold ‘Ready Player One’ On The Spielberg Spirit & Beat Tracking
- Box Office: Steven Spielberg’s ‘Ready Player One’ Scores Huge $181M Debut
- Why ‘Ready Player One’ Would Make An Awesome Theme Park Ride
- Norm McDonald Moth Joke
- Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix
- Sea of Thieves Trailer
Thank you for the podcast reviews!
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave us a voicemail on Speak Pipe, we may use it on the show.
Connect with us
- Subscribe to “Geek vs” on Apple Podcasts or on Android.
- Join the Facebook Group and join in the conversation.
- Follow @geekversus_ on Twitter
Some of our Favorite podcast episodes
- The Room
- Should Minotaurs have hooves or feet?
- Our favorite TGIF shows
- Curtis Armstrong interview
- Twin Peaks discussion with Joy Nash
- DC Douglas: You can’t ride the Beast
About the Geek vs podcast
Things are about to get weird when Tony, Casey, and Betty get together weekly to provide a “nerd’s eye view of pop culture.” These only children geeks have somehow managed not to kill each other, as they do battle with movies, television, and all things pop culture. If you like podcasts similar to “Nerdist” and “ID10T”, more diverse than “2 Dope Queens”, and completely opposite of “My Brother, My Brother, and Me,” you should check out “Geek Vs.” Proud member of the Giant Size Team Up Network