In part two of Regrettable Villains we discuss Animal, Vegetable, Mineral Man, He-She, MODOK and more. Every hero needs a villain. But not every villain comes with a cool costume, sinister pseudonym, or functioning death ray. Some super-crooks are incompetent, some are comical, and some are just . . . weird. In this follow-up to The League of Regrettable Superheroes, author Jon Morris presents over a hundred of the strangest, most stupefying supervillains ever to grace the pages of comics. Meet D-list desperados like Brickbat (choice of weapon: poisonous bricks), Swarm (a crook made of bees; Nazi bees), Robbing Hood (steals from the poor to give to the rich), plus a surprising number of law-breaking apes. Drawing on the entire history of the medium, The Legion of Regrettable Supervillains affectionately and hilariously profiles the oddeset oddballs in comic book history”
- Regrettable Villains Part One.
- The Legion of Regrettable Super Villains on Amazon
Thank you for the podcast reviews!
Connect with us
- Subscribe to “Geek vs” on Apple Podcasts or on Android.
- Join the Facebook Group and join in the conversation.
- Follow @geekversus_ on Twitter
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave us a voicemail on Speak Pipe, we may use it on the show.
Some of our Favorite podcast episodes
- The Room
- Should Minotaurs have hooves or feet?
- Our favorite TGIF shows
- Curtis Armstrong interview
- Twin Peaks discussion with Joy Nash
- DC Douglas: You can’t ride the Beast
About the “Geek Vs” podcast
Things are about to get weird when Tony, Casey, and Betty get together weekly to provide a “nerd’s eye view of pop culture.” These only children geeks have somehow managed not to kill each other, as they do battle with movies, television, and all things pop culture. If you like podcasts similar to “Nerdist” and “ID10T”, more diverse than “2 Dope Queens”, and completely opposite of “My Brother, My Brother, and Me,” you should check out “Geek Vs.” Proud member of the Giant Size Team Up Network