We discuss what the Solo movie COULD be, and what other characters deserve a stand alone movie.
Young Han Solo finds adventure when he joins a gang of galactic smugglers, including a 196-year-old Wookie named Chewbacca. Indebted to the gangster Dryden Vos, the crew devises a daring plan to travel to the mining planet Kessel to steal a batch of valuable coaxium. In need of a fast ship, Solo meets Lando Calrissian, the suave owner of the perfect vessel for the dangerous mission — the Millennium Falcon.
- WEEKEND BOX OFFICE RESULTS: SOLO FLIES LOW WITH $103 MILLION MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND HAUL
- Public Enemy Gets Grooved By The Keepers Of Latin Funk
Thank you for the podcast reviews!
Connect with us
- Subscribe to “Geek vs” on Apple Podcasts or on Android.
- Join the Facebook Group and join in the conversation.
- Follow @geekversus_ on Twitter
- Email email@example.com
- Leave us a voicemail on Speak Pipe, we may use it on the show.
Some of our Favorite podcast episodes
- The Room
- Should Minotaurs have hooves or feet?
- Our favorite TGIF shows
- Curtis Armstrong interview
- Twin Peaks discussion with Joy Nash
- DC Douglas: You can’t ride the Beast
About the “Geek Vs” podcast
Things are about to get weird when Tony, Casey, and Betty get together weekly to provide a “nerd’s eye view of pop culture.” These only children geeks have somehow managed not to kill each other, as they do battle with movies, television, and all things pop culture. If you like podcasts similar to “Nerdist” and “ID10T”, more diverse than “2 Dope Queens”, and completely opposite of “My Brother, My Brother, and Me,” you should check out “Geek Vs.” Proud member of the Giant Size Team Up Network