We have a fun episode this week, I promise you we eventually talk about “A Wrinkle In Time” (spoiler free) which was what we set out to talk about. Then later in the episode we talk about Jessica Jones season 2 (spoiler free). However somewhere in-between that, we recast Oprah into other movie remakes, and get really into Satan.
You don’t have to take our word for it
- Ava DuVernay on Meg Murry’s Hair Journey in A Wrinkle in Time
- The ‘A Wrinkle in Time’ Exit Survey
- The physicist who melded the science and fiction of A Wrinkle in Time
- Don’t Quit Halfway Through ‘Jessica Jones’ Season 2
Thank you for the podcast reviews!
Your written iTunes reviews make us feel good and help other people find the podcast. If you enjoy listening, please write your own review on iTunes or Stitcher!
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes
- Email email@example.com
- Leave us a voicemail on Speak Pipe, we may use it on the show.
Connect with us
- Subscribe to “Geek vs” on Apple Podcasts or on Android.
- Join the Facebook Group and join in the conversation.
- Follow @geekversus_ on Twitter
Some of our Favorite podcast episodes
- The Room
- Should Minotaurs have hooves or feet?
- Our favorite TGIF shows
- Curtis Armstrong interview
- Twin Peaks discussion with Joy Nash
- DC Douglas: You can’t ride the Beast
About the Geek vs podcast
Things are about to get weird when Tony, Casey, and Betty get together weekly to provide a “nerd’s eye view of pop culture.” These only children geeks have somehow managed not to kill each other, as they do battle with movies, television, and all things pop culture. If you like podcasts similar to “Nerdist” and “ID10T”, more diverse than “2 Dope Queens”, and completely opposite of “My Brother, My Brother, and Me,” you should check out “Geek Vs.” Proud member of the Giant Size Team Up Network