The oddest supervillains in comics history, in one amazing art-filled collection of overlooked crooked characters.
From the golden age to the modern graphic novel, comic book superheroes need villains to battle. This collection affectionately spotlights the most ridiculous, bizarre, and cringe-worthy ever published, from fandom favorites like MODOK and Egg Fu to forgotten weirdos like Brickbat (choice of weapon: poison bricks). Casual comics readers and diehard enthusiasts alike will relish the hilarious commentary by author Jon Morris and vintage art from obscure old comics.
You don’t have to take our word for it
Thank you for the podcast reviews!
Connect with us
- Subscribe to “Geek vs” on Apple Podcasts or on Android.
- Join the Facebook Group and join in the conversation.
- Follow @geekversus_ on Twitter
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave us a voicemail on Speak Pipe, we may use it on the show.
Some of our Favorite podcast episodes
- The Room
- Should Minotaurs have hooves or feet?
- Our favorite TGIF shows
- Curtis Armstrong interview
- Twin Peaks discussion with Joy Nash
- DC Douglas: You can’t ride the Beast
About the Geek vs podcast
Things are about to get weird when Tony, Casey, and Betty get together weekly to provide a “nerd’s eye view of pop culture.” These only children geeks have somehow managed not to kill each other, as they do battle with movies, television, and all things pop culture. If you like podcasts similar to “Nerdist” and “ID10T”, more diverse than “2 Dope Queens”, and completely opposite of “My Brother, My Brother, and Me,” you should check out “Geek Vs.” Proud member of the Giant Size Team Up Network